Inside Sales / Customer Service Support
|Location:||West Chester, OH|
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
CORT Furniture Rental is currently seeking a qualified candidate to be an Inside Sales Support by handling performing Customer Service and Administration in our Cincinnati District on a part-time basis.
If you like a fast paced environment focused on SERVING customers then this job is for you. This is a high energy job that requires the ability to successfully handle multiple customer needs in person, on the phone, and through e-mail. The successful candidate must have fast and accurate keyboarding skills to utilize multiple technical platforms for each sale. This person must enjoy helping others! They must be flexible and be able to quickly adapt to the changes in our business to meet our customer's needs and demands.
|Duties:||Responsibilities: Communication and Customer Service|
- Communicate with internal district employees and CORT's customers for smooth transfer of information.
- Initiate and answer communication via phone and/ or email.
- Complete customer service surveys and log results on website.
- Support Sales Associate on rental side of CORT
- Research and answer customer questions to a satisfactory resolution.
- Inform customer of any lease term requirements.
- Note and forward any special instruction information to the appropriate parties.
- Other duties as assigned.
|Qualifications:||The ideal candidate will have previous customer service, administration, and preferably some sales experience. The ideal candidate may also have experience developing proposals and conducting follow-up service calls to determine current and future customer needsTo be considered, the ideal candidate must have previous (1+ years) experience of the following:|
- A high motivation and a winning attitude
- Exceptional customer service, administration experience; and preferably experience in sales
- Must have good communication skills
- Pay high attention to detail
- Great organizational skills
- Ability to type at least 50 wpm
- High school diploma or GED;
- Ability to work part-time hours with a schedule on Thursdays and Fridays 9a - 6p
Post Offer/Pre-Employment Requirements
- Drug screening
- Criminal Background check
PLEASE APPLY TO THIS AD ON-LINE and mention your hourly requirements!
Proud Drug-Free Workplace
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.