|As a member of the current district's management team, you will partner with department managers in ensuring success in the following areas:|
· Business and organizational planning, coordination and execution. This includes strategic planning, resource allocation, manpower modeling,
leadership techniques and production methods.
· Outstanding customer service and relationship building with clients.
· Warehousing and delivery operations in a manner designed to provide high quality service with safety as a priority.
· Life, Health, and Dental benefits plus other additional, comprehensive benefits
· Very competitive 401(k) retirement plan
· Paid vacations and holidays; Personal Days
· Tuition reimbursement and much more...
· Base Salary starting at $55,000 plus Achievable Annual Bonus Program
Opportunities for advancement:
· Leaders with excellent results can explore multiple advancement and career opportunities
· CORT is the largest and only national provider of commercial and residential furniture rental and executive relocation with over 100 showrooms and clearance centers across the US
· In 2008 CORT expanded operations to the UK with the acquisition of the Roomservice Group
· The CORT Global Network of business partners was established to provide solutions in over 70 countries around the world
· We maintain our own fleet of trucks and have national distribution centers all aimed at providing fast, efficient service