Outside Sales - Account Representative
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
CORT is currently seeking a qualified candidate to be our Account Representative in the Minneapolis, MN area. This individual must be a highly motivated sales professional who can develop new accounts as well as manage existing accounts to generate rental/sales revenue of high end Designer Furniture for CORT. This outside sales position requires skills in consultative selling.
A successful candidate will:
- Have the ability to effectively maintain and expand account revenue
- Developing proposals and conduct follow-up service calls
- Qualify prospects over the phone for renting,selling and networking
- Cold-call potential customers including Condo Developers, designers, apt/condo conversions and Realtors in the Houston market.
- Have the ability to be creative and possess out of the box thinking
- Computer proficiency is required
To be considered, the ideal candidate must have:
Previous (2+ years) business to business, outside sales experience
A high motivation and a winning attitude,
Exceptional customer service skills,
Ability to work independently,
Account management/maintenance skills,
Great communication and organizational skills,
- Knowledge in SalesForce preferred
At CORT our success is your success. CORT offers Account Representatives a competitive salary and commission package. CORT also offers an extensive benefits package including: healthcare, dental, life, accidental death, dependent life, short and long term disability, employee assistance program, 401(k) and profit sharing, educational assistance, vacation, holidays, and employee furniture rental/purchase plan.
No relocation will be offered with this position.
No calls please. Please check out our web site at www.cort.com for additional information regarding our company.
Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.